Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions regulate the online purchase service that will allow the purchase of products and/or services offered on the website www.drwbrand.com (“the Website”).
DR.W. B.V. (“ DR.W.”) is the owner of the Website.
The term DR.W. refers to the owner of the Website. Registration number of DR.W. is 71925139. The term “You” or “Buyer” refers to the user or viewer of our website and the purchaser, customer and consumer of our product. The product refers to any item for sale on www.drwbrand.com.
- On all offers, orders, purchases and deliveries of DR.W. products through the Website these terms and conditions apply.
- These terms and conditions are accessible for anyone via our Website.
- Upon request, DR.W. sends a copy of these terms and conditions to the Buyer.
- By ordering DR.W. products via the Website, the Buyer agrees to these terms and conditions.
- W. has the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
Payment and Price Terms
- All prices of the products or services of the Website include VAT and any other taxes that may be applicable. In any case, the prices will be expressed in Euros (€). In case an order will be shipped to a delivery address outside the EU, VAT will be removed at the checkout. Please note: in case of an order that is shipped to an address outside the EU, the Buyer may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the shipment reaches the specified delivery address. The Buyer will be responsible for payment of such import duties and taxes. It should be noted that DR.W. has no control over these charges and, since these charges are different for different countries, DR.W. cannot predict their amount. DR.W. advises the Buyer to contact the local customs office for further information.
- The prices reflected for each product or service do not include shipping, handling, packaging, shipping insurance or any other additional service to the product or service purchased, unless expressly stated otherwise. Any of these additional costs that are applicable will be communicated to the Buyer before formalizing the purchase.
- The prices applicable to each product or service will be those published on the Website and will be applied automatically in the last phase of the purchasing process. The Buyer assumes that the price of some of the products or services offered may vary in real time. In any case this will always be communicated prior to the formalization of the sale.
- The Buyer agrees to pay at the time of placing the order and may pay in any of the methods of payment specified on the Website.
- The Buyer will be bound to the terms and conditions of the payment provider of its choice in relation to the payment. DR.W. has no control over these terms and conditions and cannot be held responsible for the contents thereof.
- After the payment is made, the Buyer will receive an e-mail confirming the order, which will include a summary of the items purchased, the requested shipping mode and the delivery address.
- In order to make the order, the Buyer must provide all the data required in the purchase process, which will be necessary to properly service the order.
- Orders made in another person’s name without their consent, or any other financial damage suffered to that person or DR.W. will be reported to the authorities. DR.W. has the right to cancel any order at any time. All attempts at fraud will be reported to the authorities and DR.W. reserves the right to cancel the purchase if any suspicion is arisen.
- DR.W. products will be delivered in perfect condition to the specified address in the form completed by the Buyer.
- DR.W. assumes no responsibility if the orders’ delivery is unsuccessful as a result of the false, inaccurate or incomplete data provided by the Buyer.
- DR.W. will use all reasonable efforts to deliver the order within the expected delivery terms to the delivery address. DR.W. considers the payment confirmation as a necessary condition for maintaining the delivery schedule. However, time limits indicated on the website are estimations and may vary because of logistics reasons or other major matters. DR.W. cannot be held liable for any delays in the delivery of an order.
- The delivery is considered complete from the moment in which DR.W. or the hired carrier company makes the product available to the Buyer.
Changes and Returns
- In case of defective products, the Buyer should contact email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the order and send an image that shows the defect clearly. DR.W. will try to verify that the product is really defective.
- If the Buyer has to send the product back, DR.W. will assume the shipping costs. Once it has been verified that the product in question is defective, the refund or exchange for the Buyer concerned will take place.
- It is important that the Buyer carefully examines the package when it arrives. Defective products returned to DR.W. will be treated as if they were in perfect working order when shipped as all our products are inspected when they are packaged. In the case of faults or defects in the product supplied, the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject the product unless such faults or defects are reported within 14 days of placing the order.
- If the Buyer receives a shipment that does not correspond to what the Buyer purchased, the Buyer should contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving the item and send DR.W. an image showing everything that the Buyer received together with the respective references on its box and the payment and shipment vouchers. DR.W. will provide the Buyer with a solution once the content has been verified.
- If the Buyer has to send the product back, DR.W. will assume the shipping costs. Once it has been verified that there was a mistake in the shipment, the refund or exchange for the Buyer concerned will take place.
- The product must not have been used and must be in its original packaging with the case and any label that accompanied it.
Changes to your Order or Returns
- To make any changes or returns to your order, the product needs to be send back to DR.W. The deadline for any change or return is 14 days from when the order was received. The product must not have been used and must be in its original packaging with the case and any label that accompanied it. The shipment cost will be assumed by the Buyer. If the goods are lost or damaged when returning the product, the Buyer is liable. In case any import taxes, duties or customs (administrative) costs are due because the shipment has been imported into the Buyer’s shipment country of choice (a process that in most cases cannot be stopped, once the shipment is on its way to the Buyer’s shipment country of choice), these costs will be borne by the Buyer. Upon crediting the Buyer, DR.W. will deduct the import taxes, duties and/or custom (administrative) costs as far as these were charged to DR.W. (as the sender of the parcel) upon crediting the Buyer.
- Where stock may be unavailable DR.W. reserves the right to cancel any order, DR.W. will notify the Buyer of a replacement or any equivalent products where possible.
Deadline to receive a refund
- Once the package has been returned to DR.W., it is processed before DR.W. proceed to the approval of said refund. The product must have been sent to DR.W. within 14 days of when the order was received, it must not have been used, and must be in its original packaging with the case and any label that accompanied it.
- If the Buyer’s return is approved, a complete refund for the price of the merchandise will be issued within 7 working days and the Buyer will be notified of the transaction by e-mail. Once the refund has been issued, the Buyer can expect it to be in force within 5-10 working days.
Warranty is applicable to manufacturing defects and are applicable for two years from date of purchase. The warranty does not cover:
- Used batteries.
- Normal wear and tear of case, glass or strap.
- Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal use, lack of care, negligence, accidents, incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the directions provided by DR.W.
Replacements due to faulty water resistance is not covered if the crown is not completely closed when the watch is in contact with water.
Warranty is only applicable on products bought on our Website and in case the original purchase documentation can be shown. The warranties are no longer applicable in case a third party performed repair work or other works on the product, without prior written permission by DR.W. Shipping is paid by the Buyer.
Retention of Title
All products remain DR.W. property until full payment is made.
The Website provides access to Internet content belonging to DR.W. to which You may have access. The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither DR.W. nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and DR.W. expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which DR.W. shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to DR.W. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in our Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of our Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that DR.W. endorse the website(s). DR.W. has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
When buying products DR.W. will save some of the Buyer’s information to help fulfil the order. DR.W. treats all personal information as confidential and nothing is passed on to third parties. The Buyer has the right to request access to its data and if there is anything incorrect the Buyer can get it changed or removed.
DR.W. responsibility for errors in delivery is limited to these conditions of sale. DR.W. bears no direct or indirect responsibility for example, but not limited to, incompatibility, delivery delays, downtime, data loss, additional work or other economic harm. DR.W. shall be exempt from liability for damages and other penalties on the performance of the purchase prevented, hindered or delayed by circumstances beyond our control. As the release factor should be considered include government intervention, new / amended legislation, lack of state, war, fire, flood, labour disturbance, prohibitions, restrictions, sabotage, poor transport or weather conditions or lack of delivery from suppliers and the company is exposed to criminal activity that affects activities.
DR.W. only supplies the products for private use. The Buyer agrees not to use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, and DR.W. has no liability to the Buyer for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a Court of Law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the agreement which will continue in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law, provided however that Buyers may also be able to invoke mandatory legislation applicable in their own country of residence. Any disputes between DR.W. and the Buyer will be brought before the competent court of Amsterdam.